please click here

new_phone_htc_01_033

Your Shopping Cart

x 

Cart empty

Online ForumOnline BookingContact Us

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Ban circumcision Worldwide!

Ban circumcision Worldwide! 6 years 5 months ago #1106

• Denisb
  • Thank you received: 1
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15486834 Circumcisions of helpless children on religious ground are a fundamental breach of their human rights. It should be left until the children reached the age of consent. It is not a “dramatic intervention in the right of religious communities to self-determination" to ban it because by definition self-determination of such intervention should be to the person whose body it is to consent whether or not he wants to be mutilated. In religion cases the parents are also conditioned to this cycle of abuse, it is not and should not be because the parent freely decides. Without political intervention this cycle of abuse will continue for eon. The act itself contradict what religion preaches in the first place “God’s creation is perfect” Unless god does not exist and being used to justify lies and barbaric rituals. A ban will certainly brings an end to child abuse and advert complications and personality disorders. http://www.circumcision.org/studies.htm I quote “God created perfection those who distorts the creation of God is doing the work of the devil”. Quotation from the Quran, this implies those doctors who mutilate children are doing the work of the devil. Why does it still go on then? Religion is being used to justify child abuse and to gratify the devil’s advocate. Because of circumcision I do not believe that god exist unless he or she is one hell of a cruel git. Either way I want nothing to do with such a god. Because he or she is just not great as religion profess it to be. So religion is either telling lies or they got it seriously wrong. But I feel baby wouldn’t born with his foreskin if it was not an essential part of his body. Sign the petition here http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/british-government-criminalised-infant-circumcision-until-the-age-of-consent to criminalise male circumcision until the child reach the age of consent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn-TQ_VWM_A&feature=player_embedded[video]

Circumcisions of helpless children on religious ground are a fundamental breach of their human rights. It should be left until the children reached the age of consent. It is not a “dramatic intervention in the right of religious communities to self-determination" to ban it because by definition self-determination of such intervention should be to the person whose body it is to consent whether or not he wants to be mutilated. In religion cases the parents are also conditioned to this cycle of abuse, it is not and should not be because the parent freely decides. Without political intervention this cycle of abuse will continue for eon. The act itself contradict what religion preaches in the first place “God’s creation is perfect” Unless god does not exist and being used to justify lies and barbaric rituals.
A ban will certainly brings an end to child abuse and advert complications and personality disorders. www.circumcision.org/studies.htm
I quote “God created perfection those who distorts the creation of God is doing the work of the devil”. Quotation from the Quran, this implies those doctors who mutilate children are doing the work of the devil. Why does it still go on then? Religion is being used to justify child abuse and to gratify the devil’s advocate.

Because of circumcision I do not believe that god exist unless he or she is one hell of a cruel git. Either way I want nothing to do with such a god. Because he or she is just not great as religion profess it to be. So religion is either telling lies or they got it seriously wrong. But I feel baby wouldn’t born with his foreskin if it was not an essential part of his body.

Sign the petition here www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/british-g...l-the-age-of-consent to criminalise male circumcision until the child reach the age of consent.

Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Denisb.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ban circumcision Worldwide! 6 years 4 months ago #1125

• Denisb
The question is not whether circumcision is in breach of the rights of the child but how properly to resolve the conflict in rights between the parents and the child.

NORM-UK is a charity established in response to the need to represent the interests of male patients to avoid therapeutically unecessary circumcision. We receive calls daily from patients who have been harmed by male circumcision for which there was little or no therapeutic need. Many of the men who contact us have been profoundly damaged either physically or psychologically.

Male circumcision is in all cases harmful since it removes the part of the penis most sensitive to fine touch, destroys the gliding function of the penile skin and removes immunological tissue. As circumcision permanently alters the appearance of the body it meets he dictionary definition of disfigurement. Since it removes a normal functional body part it meets the dictionary definition of mutilation. To claim that the procedure is not harmful would be absurd.

Since male circumcision cuts through the full thickness of the skin it would appear to be a wounding for the purposes of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861. This calls into question the lawfulness of the procedure when performed on normal unconsenting children for any reason other than absolute therapeutic need. A defence of reasonable surgery would imply that disease is present for which there is no non-invasive treatment, that circumcision would provide effective treatment of the disease and that there is valid informed consent.

We recognise that male child circumcision is a traditional practice within some religious communities. Everyone has the right to manifest religious belief, however that right is not absolute. The right to manifest religious belief may be limited where necessary to protect the rights and freedoms of others.[1]

NORM-UK considers that circumcision of normal unconsenting children, when done for non-therapeutic reasons, infringes a child’s rights to autonomy, privacy, dignity and protection from cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment. As such, limitations on religious freedom in order to forbid male child circumcision would appear to be legally admissible.

A realistic rate of significant complications for male circumcision lies between 2% and 10%.[2} Given this high rate of complications, NORM-UK considers the practice of male child circumcision to be prejudicial to the health of children. In this case governments would be obliged to act with a view to abolishing the practice if they are to meet their obligations under the 1988 Declaration of the Rights of the Child.[3] The recent death of a child following ritual circumcision in North London (www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,2015181,00.html) also raises issues of the right to life.[4]

To answer Kirsten Patrick’s question “Where’s the harm?”, NORM-UK retain copies of all the letters received by our charity. These letters have been made anonymous by removal of all personal details which could identify the author. We invite Doctor Patrick to come to our office and read those letters. The evidence of harm is there if she cares to look.

NORM-UK considers that the present guidance documents on male circumcision from the BMJ or GMC are no longer supportable in view of the GMC’s new statement that doctors must respect the rights of the child. The UK Government must honour its commitment to the Convention on the Rights of the Child. If HM Government do not have the stomach for this, they must ensure that circumcisers are traceable and can be held accountable for their actions.

Source www.bmj.com/search/Circumcision?page=1
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Denisb.

Ban circumcision Worldwide! 6 years 4 months ago #1128

• Denisb
Should the existence of God as defined by religion be challenged in order to prove that circumcision is not a god’s requirement and also prove that religion encourages paedophilic practices and Paedophile uses religion as a clincher? Religion has to put child mutilation behind them and start anew, this barbaric practise has to come to end if we ever going to have peace on earth one day. However religion influences appear to have a powerful grip on the policy makers, both government level and institutional level. Not surprising!

Recently the General medical council GMC changed its policy on consent where circumcision is being done on religion ground. The older policy specified that both parents are to be consented when circumcision is to be carried out on religious ground. Now this has been changed to any one of the two parents although it is said that the circumciser should attempt to contact the other parent. Basically they are condoning the abuse and making it more difficult for parent against circumcision to protect their children. As it is well known that the court is very happy to issues an ex-parte order to keep the other parent away. It will be interesting to find out who was on that panel of the policy review and who really influence this change.
A country endeavour to promote cultural diversity and political correctness, does little to protect the rights of parent who doesn’t want their children circumcise (in cases were a Muslim woman had children with a non Muslim man or visa-versa which happens.) and protect the rights of helpless babies; is only setting itself up for failure. Have we not yet realised the source of the trouble in the world today?
Do we not realise that circumcision scar a child for life, psychologically and physical. So when he grows up he has no respect for the country who failed to protect him in other word no sense of patriotism. Off course this feeling is rigorously suppressed by the “socially acceptable conformist” but there are always a percentage of those affected who are unable to suppress their feelings. This is where revenge takes place on a subconscious level.
What do we do as a democratic nation? We branded them terrorist and imprisoned them. What would be more compassionate than giving a helpless child time to have a choice as to what happen to his body or a choice of religion if he ever need it? Maybe the question should be where is the compassionate God?
The truth is religion can’t afford this to happen because the whole purpose of religion is to instil fear to gain control over him and enslave him for life. Circumcision is use as a mean to control children and they know if they allow the children to grow up they will most definitely see through the religion lies and they might not just refuse circumcision but reject the religion altogether. This will mean lost of revenue. Religion is the longest standing institution that justifies child abuse by implying it is a requirement of a myth call god, which they invented in the first place. That is not to say that god does not exist, on the contrary god has simply been misinterpreted or modified by religion to suite their purpose. Religion is a parallel and dualistic tax collecting system, second to the Government which is why the governments are reluctant to change it.

I can assure you that the cause of problems is certainly not cultural differences we hear in the news every day. Any nice human being whether Jewish, Muslim, Catholic, Jainism or whatever other religion, would happily accommodate a strange. But not stopping circumcision will do nothing to change our world for a better place. The conflicts that this brings also bring other players in focus and there is your dilemma of our modern world.
In my opinion neither politic nor religion want peace in the world, they are the creation of our unstable world, they try to convince us that it is the best it could be and want the credit for being good peace keeper. I know better! Buy Exonarate God and change your world. On our own we are mere a cell in the body of god, collectively we are god. This knowledge existed for eons but politics and religious institutes alike kept it away from ordinary people to maintain slavery of the mind.

Do you know that you have unlimited space and knowledge to know the truth about life love god or anything you want for that matter.
Did you know by resetting your mind and start again you can improve your life significantly?
Do you think that the decision you make is your own? Sure! It certainly feels like it and indeed you are making the decision right?
It is true that our mind never deceive us, and does the best to enhance our survival, so where are we going wrong?
Wrong! consider this. I will use an analogy so I can make sense to you. Consider this; your memory is full of data that help you make decision every moment in your life. So each time you access a particular piece of data and compute it. Nothing seems out of the ordinary because after all; it is all coming from you. Why shouldn’t it be your own decision?
Now consider this. What if the data was deliberately placed there in the first place because that is what your master wants you to use when forming your decision? Like an embedded equation that always influences the decision you make. This is call conditioning and it happen every day subconsciously by people who seek to control your every decision. Religion does it from our birth, politics and supermarket and so on, control what we do, eat and drink, who we support and more. Off course you don’t feel controlled because it is so sophisticated that it is inconceivable by the less inquisitive mind. And let face it who think of this daily? No ordinary people going about their every day transaction, that for sure!
There is no reason for it because you don’t know that such control is at play. I will say this, all the fight for freedom you hear so many times before? On a conscious level it is taken as physical oppression this is what the media portrays but the true freedom they crave is on a subconscious level it is freedom of the soul. This is what we pray for everyday when we say “god deliver us from evil”
For those who can’t comprehend this fact because some of the decision you make fall far off the influence of religion or any kind and think this is wrong and or presumptuous.
I ask you to do this little exercise for me. Start by closing your eyes and picture a dog in your mind. I want you to say what that dog is doing. Once you have done this while you eye remain close, I want you to look at yourself looking at the dog.
Please do these nows because I want to show you something that has been hidden from you by powerful institution such as religion for reason I can only explain as a contagious virus? Reason being, despite today knowledge, as a race we are afraid of changes even when we are faced with the truth. We continue to make each other suffer for no good reason or for things of no credibility such as religion itself or the type of god they portrayed.
Now having done this exercise above I want you to answer this; if you had your eyes close, whose looking at the dog? If the answer is you, then who was looking at you looking at the dog? If you answer you again, then it proves that you can be in more than one place at once. Religion tells you only god can do this!
You are limitless my friend, that is how god get to be everywhere because you are an essential part of god. That is why religion has to specify what god wants of you. It is part of the control process to convince you that you are not god. So you remain at the mercy of a myth.
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds