please click here

new_phone_htc_01_033

Your Shopping Cart

x 

Cart empty

Online ForumOnline BookingContact Us

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: The light of the world.

The light of the world. 6 years 1 month ago #1099

• Denisb
  • Thank you received: 1
This is the truth that Jesus wanted the world to know, but he was murdered then made into a martyred for religious advantage. Take it or leave it if you may. Jesus wasn’t afraid of the truth and he die for the truth so we realise the power of his knowledge and conviction. By putting his neck out Jesus realised the danger and this is why he was able to predict his death.
The truth is the only way for peace in the world. There is no religious God but God of the world, a life sustaining God, A god which you belong to and formed a part of. A god that encapsulates all that be, be it small or be it big, the almighty god. Amun = A men = Amen.
Join me in bringing about a better world where humanity can live in harmony with each other. I am not creating a new religion but simply a better understanding of our relationship with one another in the context of what has come to be known as God.
Please contact us if you want to be part of this change or if you want to help make the changes, People of all religion are welcome, in deed we are all one.

Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Denisb.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds