please click here

new_phone_htc_01_033

Your Shopping Cart

x 

Cart empty

Online ForumOnline BookingContact Us

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the DNB Health and Social Care ltd Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Say no to war!

Say no to war! 5 years 9 months ago #1143

• Denisb
  • Thank you received: 1
As the allies prepare for war, there is an oversight that they are indeed starting the third world war as Spain, Russia, china and others will support Syria and an American vessel will be sunk by the Spanish naval force within day of the start of the war. Syrian rebels will turn against the allies and it will be a mess.
The war will solve nothing. There were no WMD in Iraq and it is possible that Assad regime might not have been responsible for the chemical weapon if it was in fact used at all. What if the chemical warfare was carried out by an infiltrated special force with the intention to justify war with Syria? The third world war will start in Syria.

It is illegal to use chemical weapons because it kills people. But it does not appear to be illegal to invade and kill innocent people. The war mongers are at it again and it is our humanitarian duty to resist the war.

There is no proof that Assad or his Army carried out the chemical attack. The same way there was no proof of WMD in Iraq. The chemical attack could have been instigated by a rogue allies agent deliberately to justify an attack on Syria. Has anyone thought of that? I do not justify chemical attacks on innocence in fact I don't condone attack of any type, because unarmed defenseless citizen will die as a result. Death is death whether it is by chemical weapon, tomahawk missile, bullets. So it would appear to me it is ok to kill unarmed defenseless citizen as long as we do it in the name of help. Stability will be attainable once the war mongers stops fuelling the revolution.

Say no to war and click like. www.facebook.com/denis.berarie.7
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Denisb.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds